Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Friday in Birmingham

Friday morning, I went with Anne to the University of Birmingham. She was busy in classes, while I hung out around campus and explored the bookstore, drank coffee, wrote some postcards, and walked through the Barbar Art Musuem.

You are here. Anne points at the map of the University campus.

Looking down through campus.

This picture was taken for Kelli. She told me to enjoy beans on toast while I was in England, but although I didn't partake in this 'apotizing' cuisine, I kindly asked to take a picture to preserve the memory of just how great the English are at fine foods...and I meant that sarcastically.


Just as good as the English are at fine cuisine, they are as good at fine fashion. I felt like the many Dames and Ladies who attented the Prince Charles and Camilla wedding a few years back.


Ah, a bit of America. Inside the Bullring shopping mall was a full-sized Krispy Kremes...I didn't even have a taste!

More American imports...these producs were way too expensive to buy, and my stock of Hershey's syrup is doing fine at the moment!


A view of the Bullring from the outside. Quite the modern architecture, eh'?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home