Saturday, March 17, 2007

Knitting Fanatic!

When I am unmotivated to write my thesis, I knit! Irene has re-taught me how to knit and helped me make something more than just a scarf! I have made 3 caps! So now, I am addicted to checking out the second hand shops for cheap knitting needles!

My first knit cap. Irene helped me a lot, but I'm proud. I measured from the wrong point, so it turned out longer than it should be, so I started folding it up and now it looks great!

This is actually my third cap made with the same pattern as the one above, but with thinner yarn. I think I will add some braids to this one for a bit more character.

My second cap with two colors. This pattern was picked out by Jan and made especially for him. He just received it today and it fits perfectly and he is happy to have it! Exs can be nice to each other! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home