Thursday, August 02, 2007

Chris & Emily's wedding in April

One of the reasons I left Denmark when I did was to make it to Chris and Emily's wedding in Seattle on April 27th. Chris and I have known each other since junior high school where we both played clarinet, again in high school, and then in Husky Band. I met Emily before Chris as she auditioned for me for a spot in the Husky Band clarinet section back in 1999. I had set her up with Chris in my mind way back then and sure enough! they did get together and now their married! :)
Mr. and Mrs. Brown at the reception.

My assigned seat at the "Pisa" table. There was an Italian theme as the newlyweds were headed to Italy for their honeymoon.

Their beautiful cake.

Emily and Chris freshly married and walking up the aisle after their vows. The church was beautiful and the acoustics were amazing while the choir sang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home