Sunday, February 03, 2008

Annelise's New Apartment - Edmonds, 98020

My parents over for their first dinner at my place, Saturday February 2nd. We had carrot & bacon soup, which Irene had made in Denmark last year and it was so delicious!

My dining area and entry way (door to the left).

My living room and my new green couch! I love it! :) When the weather is nice, I have a view of the mountains and water through these windows.

The right side of my living room and my fire place (entry door to the right).

My tiny little kitchen. No dishwasher or disposal, but I love it! Hopefully I get a microwave soon! :)

The hall way down down to my bedroom at the end, office/guest room on the left, bathroom on the right and my pink over on the left there, too!

My bathroom with a pink tub and sink. Purple and green really looks great in my bathroom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home