Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Studenterhuset

I must be getting old. I finally declared to myself tonight that I really don't like going to the student house on Wednesday nights. I will have to say I don't think I have ever really enjoyed it this whole time in Aalborg. It is definately not like the student house in Copenhagen. That place was packed every Wednesday and we danced and danced and got cheep beer. In Aalborg, it's just a place to drink, chill, and work on getting second-hand-smoke cancer. Yes, I do enjoy very much meeting my friends there, but there is almost too many people there that you can't focus on your friends like you would if you decided to meet up for coffee at a local cafe, and although they play great music, there isn't a dance floor to take advantage of it. And then the music is played so loud you can't hear what you are saying in a conversation you are trying to have.

Maybe I am just tired and need to sleep...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annelise, don't feel old! (this is Jonell) I think your blog so far is awesome. I like the pictures and it makes me want to hop on a plane and visit you--unfortunatley the cost is a little high for me right now, but nonetheless. Hope all is going well!

October 07, 2004 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home