Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Goodnight for now

Having a blog is such a new and wonderful thing that I couldn't help writing in it one more time before I go to bed. I want to figure out how to put up favorite links and a counter on it like Fritz and Taage's have, but I don't know how to do that...can you guys help me?!

Tonight is a full moon and it gives off such a unique light in the fall evening coolness. I can smell the smoke from the woodstove of my neighbor whafting through my window, and although it might give me weird dreams as I try to sleep, it does give a special warm feeling of autumn to add to the affect of the full moon. That is one nice thing about living in a climate that is similar to Seattle, the smells of the seasons bring memories out of the corners of my mind and it brings little joys of happy thoughts...like it is now football season (although I can not be there for the games), how it feels to start a brand new year at school, my upcoming birthday, Halloween & Jack o' Lanterns (although all the pumpkins here are green and they don't celebrate H'ween), Thanksgiving around the corner... I guess every season has special memories... Oh my goodness...it sounds like how Martha Stewart would end her show "...and that's a good thing!"

Well, I guess it didn't help that my neighbor gave me a large shot of some liquorice flavored Nordsø oil drink a little while ago. I better get to bed before I start to write some really weird stuff! Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home