Sunday, November 07, 2004

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Well, they are almost packed. It's hard to get too far on packing when I am using things I need now, before tomorrow, like my toothbrush and pajamas.

I will leave Aalborg for Copenhagen tomorrow morning on the Abildskou bus, which is only a 140 kroner for a student ticket. It is SO much cheaper than taking the train, which would be 340 kroner, because I'm too old for any special discounts. I will spend a couple days in Copenhagen and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere, maybe do some shopping (under 100 kroner), and then I will leave bright (actualy dark) and early Wednesday morning. Maybe I can talk my dad into helping me pay for a taxi to get me to the airport at 5 a.m....

The last couple days have been full of goodbyes, getting last minute items, and cleaning up my room so I don't come back to a mess! :) Friday night, some friends and I met at Cafe Luna and had dinner and enjoyed the first "Julebryg" (Christmas beer) of the season. Marieke and Karin gave me a cute little suitcase with a crown on it, which was full of all sorts of goodies for a comfortable trip back to the states! So nice! Today I had tea and cake with Gosia and Luca and got hugs through them from other people who wished me a nice trip home. It sure is sad to say goodbye, but the good thing is that I will be back! Muwahahaha!

I will try to report from the states as much as possible, but I have a project to write, which has first priority. Although, I am the worlds greatest procrastinator, so I am I sure I will find time to write an entry or two!

Seattle, here I come! (via London and Los Angeles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home