Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Whoa! It's been a while since I have written in my blog. I've been quite busy in the last month. An amazing amount of events have taken place in my life, and definitely for the better! First of all, I no longer live in Aalborg! Yup! I have moved in with a man and it's great! I live closer to Aarhus now, which I like, because I feel like I am closer to the rest of the world. It takes a little less time to get to Copenhagen and to Fan�, too. It's a nice little town where I live...surrounded by lots of farmlands and some beautiful forests. I regret I won't be here during the summer. I will be heading back to Seattle for a few months at the start of June. I'll stay long enough in Seattle to enjoy the first Husky football game! Maybe they'll win one! Anyway, I'll be sure to update some more soon. Here is a picture of an apple that I found fascinating...wouldn't it be great if we could eat an apple like that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home