Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Very interesting...but probably not.

You Should Date An Italian!

You love for old fashioned romance, with an old fashioned guy
An Italian guy is the perfect candidate to be your prince charming
If your head doesn't spin enough, just down another espresso with him
Invest in a motorcycle helmet - and some carb blocker for all that pasta!
At least I know how to make a real espresso now and I have been complimented by an Italian for my pizza dough making skills! But these little blog surveys are bogus. If I had checked that I wanted to go to Sweden on vacation, then they would've stuck me with a Swede. Denmark was not a choice of destination, unfortunately. Although, I probably wouldn't visit here after living here for the past 2 years. That is why I chose Italy. I want to go to Venice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home