Thursday, December 29, 2005

We've got Snow!

Maybe it wasn't white on Christmas, but it is definitely white now! It has been snowing almost constantly for the past 24 hours. This afternoon, the snow really started to accumilate and you can tell the snow plows are having a hard time keeping up. There is probably a foot out there now. I'm out at Martin's again and I've been watching the wind blow the snow from the north all day! I wish my sister was here so that we could go out and play in the snow! I have my ski pants with me, but no where to go. I don't feel like going out alone. I want to take some pictures, too, while the trees are frosted with snow, but I have a good feeling it will be like this tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about that.
Martin and I are supposed to be driving down to Aarhus tomorrow morning...a 120 km drive from Aalborg. Hopefully the road conditions are improved. I want to go to the library while I'm down there.
The funniest weather related accident so far has been a livestock truck flipping over releasing 100 small pigs on the E45 freeway just on the other side of the tunnel from where I live. The latest report is that they have all been safely rounded up again.
I'll try to get some pictures up soon! It's a winter wonderland all over DK now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home