Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My project is DONE!

Yesterday, after getting my project bound not the way I wanted it at Kinko's and finding out that they could send my 3 copies of my total 43 page project (that includes a long appendix) with FedEx for $70 or $50 to Denmark, I said forget it, I will go to the United States Postal Service. USPS were able to help me stuff my projects in an envelope and tape it up and I paid only $9.00 to send that puppy with arrival after 4 to 5 business days. Who is going to read it anyway during the holidays?!

Although I am very relieved that my project is done, I still feel the stress over what the grade will be. I feel my project could have been better, but didn't know how to fix it in the short time I had left. I had to make due with what I had already written. I also have to prepare for the defense of this project on the 20th of next month, and the academic communication exam on the 12th. I still have to think of a topic for that...anyone have any ideas? I guess I will try to enjoy this time before the holidays and relax and not worry about my upcoming exams for a few days.

My mom and I went to Ikea today! It is 'Lutefisk' week there, and my mom got it to try. I had a bite, too, and we both agreed we didn't have to have it again. I enjoyed my Swedish meatballs with lingenberry sauce! That's good! After Ikea, we rushed to the airport to pick up some Danish relatives who had a very crappy trip! There 5 suitcases didn't make it, but ended up somehow in Minneapolis! They did say they will arrive in the morning, so I hope that is the case. That is not a good way to begin a vacation...especially when they are going on to Hawaii, too! But we are all glad they are here and look forward to spending the holidays together with them in Seattle!

Now, I am going to get back to some relaxing reading with the book "The DaVinci Code". I hear they are going to make this into a movie starring Tom Hanks, so I recommend y'all out there to read it! It's very exciting so far!

Over 'n Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home