Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My project is almost finished!!!

I have been working non-stop...at least from the hours of 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. on my semester project. I was so stressed 3 weeks ago and now I have calmed down a bit as I hit my 20th page mark. Now is actually time for the worst of it...the editing and revising. But with mom and dad around, I'm sure they will put in some good red marks on my paper that will improve my project, although I would like it perfect the first time, but that is not possible.

It has also been nice to have the msn messenger support of friends in Denmark who are stressing through the same project. At least I don't have to worry about slacking group members. I just have to worry about my procastinating self...like right now, when I should be revising my project and reading through it a hundred times. Well, I don't like to get that close to my work...even if I'm writing about Starbucks and loyalty marketing. I really don't need to go to Starbucks again anytime soon! I can probably wait the 6 months or so until Copenhagen finally has their first! Yeah!

Anyway, that's a little update from this corner of the globe. I'll add a few pictures, too! Good luck to all those project writers and finals takers out there! We are almost done!!

Over 'n Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home