Thursday, October 19, 2006

My cousin Fritz got married!!

More wedding fun!

This summer has been crazy with weddings! After my cousin Astrid got married in June, we had a month free in July, and then August got crazy. The day after the Seafair Parade, my mom hosted a shower for Fritz and my future cousin-in-law, Alana. The theme was "camping", so we had some traditional camping food, like s'mores in the backyard and my dad barbequed some delicious salmon! Here are Alana and Fritz playing a game where they had to finish the the lyrics of what we thought were some well known campfire songs.


Guests of the shower gather around the campfire we made in my parent's backyard to roast some s'mores. Would you believe that it was the first time some people had ever made s'mores?! The people are counter clockwise: Alana's mom, one of Alana's bridesmaids, my dad, Alana's brothers girlfriend, Alana's dad, my cousin Bryn, Alana, Alana's brother Jamie.

Saturday, August 5, 2006 at the Seattle Tennis Club on Lake Washington. Here I am with the complimentary sun'brellas enjoying the beautiful occasion before the start of the wedding.

The beautiful bride and groom, Alana and Fritz, listen to a vocalist during their wedding ceremony.
My cousin Taage, the best man, raises his head in prayer during the ceremony with Mt. Rainier in the background.


My cousin Britta's daughter Lyvia and husband Marco after the ceremony.


Sisters Carley and Annelise at the reception.

My dad, Ken, and me at the reception.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home