Monday, October 23, 2006

Husky Football Home Opener!

Annelise dances with her clarinet along with the rest of the Husky Alumni Band before the football game.
Carley, the tuba on the left, marches in the pre-game show.
The Husky Band holds the American Flag for the National Anthem. When I was in Husky Band, I held the flag, too!
Touchdown Washington!! After every touchdown, the Helmet Car drives along the track to cheer and hep up the crowd!
After the game, I was burned to a crisp, but it was a perfect time to relax and enjoy some tailgating after a victory! We celebrated my uncle Ron's birthday, and then I was lucky to get an early birthday present from my aunt Maren, too!
Uncle Ron, cousin Bryn and Carley eating some grub while tailgating at my parent's 5th wheel camper. That is Patty's mom in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home