Sunday, August 06, 2006

Missing Denmark....

It has been so nice being home and doing things with the family and my friends again. It means a lot to be a part of activities that I have missed out on over the past couple years. But....I can tell you, when there is someone back in Denmark who I love and miss so much, I realize where I need and want to be and that (as I heard at a wedding I was just recently at) it is time to take flight from the roots that are planted in the USA and to spread them back to Denmark and to my wonderful boyfriend Jan and his sweet son, Michael.
Annelise & Jan, Easter 2006

Michael and Annelise, March 2006

Jan playing out in the Danish fields with his friend Kaare and their scooters. Look at the fun he is having without me! But when I get back to Denmark again, I have a scooter waiting for me to ride!! So very European, don't you think?!

The weather has been extremely HOT in Denmark. Michael was so sweet to suggest to his grandmother to pack a cooler with cold drinks for his Dad and Kaare and drive out on his little crosser out in the fields to where his dad was waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home