Tuesday, November 08, 2005


My sister sent me this picture of everyone at the Husky game this past Saturday. It was homecoming and the Dawgs lost....again. But I wish I could've been there, too! My cousin Astrid was in town to help her sister Britta move into her new house. She happened to be free on Saturday and took my Dad's ticket (who is in San Francisco...where Astrid lives!) and brought little Lyvia to her very first Husky game! My mom said she had a good time and they taught her how to say "Go Dawgs!" and Lyvia was able to use her "outside voice"! (L-R: future brother in law Chad, sister Carley, aunt Maren, cousin Astrid, s'cousin Lyvia, and my mom)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, trust me, be glad you weren't there. That was one of the worst weather I've experienced for a Husky game (Abed told me SJSU was worse)- it rained the entire time, and the wind didn't let up either. Even the band did their show with rain gear on. Quite a miserable game. And we lost again.

November 08, 2005 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home