Saturday, September 24, 2005

Procrastination Season

I am getting along very slowly with my thesis, but I actually have a topic for it now, so that is a huge progression! I have been terrible lately, however, about sitting down and spending a few good hours reading and researching and outlining....I'm thinking I might have to go to the States for some in-depth research...we'll see if they can fund that!

While procrastinating, I have managed to do a lot of lawn mowing, on-the-knees-floor-cleaning, and I have gotten incredibly far on a cross-stitch project that I started back in high school! For some reason, I feel like I have to get it done before I can get any further on my thesis...but that is not likely going to happen. But last night, while I was working on my cross-stitch, I enjoyed some of my all time favorite movies! Right now, my t.v. is showing a preview of the Disney Channel and they showed the movie Mary Poppins! My childhood favorite! Although, it was a new experience watching it with dubbed Danish voices! It was a little difficult to enjoy it in the same way, when you know the other voices so well. Another favorite of mine that they showed last night was Hook! I could watch that movie over and over again and never tire of it! It's so great!

It sucks the hurricanes are back in Texas and Louisiana...but on the other hand, they say that when the weather is so extreme over there, Denmark (and other areas of Europe) gets really great weather! The last week has been quite warm, although at the beginning of the week the clouds were heavy and thick, but yesterday and today have been absolutely wonderful! Clear blue skies, sun shiny weather! It's been so nice! A great way to start the autumn season!

I'm off to bed now....I am listening to the Husky Game online, but I don't think it will be worth staying awake and listening to the last quarter. At least it won't be a shut-out. Go Dawgs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home