Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I HATE Post Danmark!!!!

I sent a letter the other day and the envelope was too big...it required one extra kroner, yet I wasn't aware of this. It was a regular size envelope to me...meaning American sized. So, instead of the 4,50 kroner stamp I put on it, it should've had 5,50 kroner, but it didn't have that, although it was safely delivered in a timely manner.

Today, I get a bill in the mail from Post Danmark that says I sent a letter which was too big and I am required to pay the one kroner...fine, that is okay with me. BUT...they add another 18,75 kroner administration fee to the letter!!! I now have to pay 19,75 kroner for not having one little kroner on the card. I HATE POST DANMARK!!! I love to write letters, but when it costs so much to send a little letter INSIDE Denmark, I feel forced to just write emails. It costs 7,50 kroner to send a letter to the States. 5,50 kroner equals one American dollar. That means I have to pay nearly 4 dollars, because the stupid Danish post people can't figure out a more friendlier way to have people pay the extra postage. A friendly American postal worker would leave an envelope in your mailbox and kindly ask for the extra postage, which can be put right back in the mailbox for retrieval the next day. What would be so difficult about that?!!!!! And if I don't pay this bill in a timely manner, then it goes up to 80 kroner!

As you can tell, I am pissed...I am LIVID!!!!! I HATE POST DANMARK!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home