Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane

My time at home in the states has now come to an end. It has gone surprisingly fast, although it seemed like there were a lot of slow times. It was nice to be home to celebrate the holidays with the family, but I am really looking forward to going back to Denmark and seeing friends and a special someone.

Again, like before every trip I go on, I am stressed. My bags are always packed to their seams with things I have acquired while at home and during the holidays. Let's hope that Alaska Airlines will be kind to me and let my heavy bags come aboard without an extra fee. Please, please, please!

Happy 2005 to everyone and I look forward to seeing friends from the USA again soon, and my friends in Denmark even sooner! (Speaking of "sooner"....too bad for the University of Oklahoma Sooners who didn't win the Orange Bowl, but good for the Pac-10 that USC won, even though I can't stand the Trojans.)

Over 'n Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home